Dinky Town is an innovative children’s indoor play centre located in Thanet, Kent created to enhance the fun and educational experience imaginative role play brings to a child’s early years.
To book a play session please read all of the below and use our Booking System at the bottom of this page.
10am – 11:30am
12pm – 1:30pm
2pm – 3:30pm
4pm – 5:30pm (PARTY BOOKINGS ONLY)
- We are operating 1 hour 30 minute play sessions.
- Significant capacity reduced to aid with social distancing.
- No outside shoes are to be worn inside Dinky Town. Socks must be worn at all times.
- There will be cleaning boxes dotted around the play area for toys that have been in mouths.
- Dinky Town is suitable for those from walking up to around age 7.
- Due to capacity limitations adults are charged a nominal fee of £1.00 to manage capacity. Babies (Babes in Arms – Those who are not walking & who are not playing, are free of charge)
- Groups or bookings should not be made for more than 6 and please do not form larger groups.
- Masks/Face coverings need to be worn in the centre but can be taken off when sat down enjoying a drink or food.
- In addition to enhanced cleaning between sessions, we will be cleaning high contact points and touch points throughout the session as well as carrying out a more thorough clean between sessions and at the end of the day.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands on arrival using our sanitizing station.
- We ask that children are supervised by adults at all times to assist with social distancing.
- All bookings are strictly non-refundable or exchangeable and all bookings are final.
Please do not visit Dinky Town if you, your child or anyone in your household is feeling unwell, has a temperature or are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Dinky Town is a separate business to Under 1 roof Kids Thanet and requires its own entry ticket. It is accessed via its own entrance to the side of the Under 1 Roof Building (look out for our big red signs!)
Please email email@example.com or call 01843 570 913